20 Maret 2012

Audition!

These past months, there is one new thing that I started to get fond of:
Audition!
au·di·tion (ô-dshn)n.1. A trial performance, as by an actor, dancer, or musician, to demonstrate suitability or skill.
2. The sense or power of hearing.
3. The act of hearing.





Yes, imagine me, taking and filling the forms, then waiting patiently for hours until my number was called and then sing or dance or both or act in front of jury or camera. Waiting. Patiently. As if I have nothing else to do. And sing. Dance. Both. Or act. As if I'm fond of doing them.

Wait, actually, I do fond of singing, dancing, and (recently) acting in musicals! lol. It all started just from curiosity, of how much do I fare against other people in the same passion as me, can I still get a part or not.

And I did get a part at that time. And the audition were delightful. So after the performance, I came to try for another one. And another one. And so on. Not long till I discover this new activity as a 'hobby' of mine. Did I get selected for each part I auditioned? No. But that doesn't really matter, the audition itself already give me some degree of satisfaction. And no, I don't plan to stop doing it in near time.

1 komentar:

vivi mengatakan...

sebulan satu (postingan)